I’m sure most of you will have heard the good news already – Haraka is now live in production at craigslist. Just telnet to their MX servers on port 25 and see our banner!
I’ve just pushed 1.2.0 to NPM. Changes are:
- Improved logging again
- Added a reseed_rng plugin necessary for running under cluster on 0.4.x
- Added an attachment blocking plugin (block by filename or content type)
- Updated dns plugins to use new dns_list_base base class which provides stats (in redis) and more functionality
- Removed recursion from clamd and smtp_forward plugins to prevent stack blowing on large mails
- Mail loops are now prevented by default
- New daemonize plugin which sends Haraka into the background
- Advanced new RCPT and MAIL parameter blocking plugins (rcpt_to.access and mail_from.access)
- Added unit testing code
- Wrote a tutorial for setting up Haraka as an outbound mail server
- Added an alias plugin (for rewriting rcpt to addresses)
- The usual slew of bug fixes and misc small improvements
Haraka v1.2.0 is available on npm, and installed via “npm -g install Haraka”.