Following a month of frenzied updates, I’ve released Haraka v1.3.0 to npm.
- Major updates to tests harness
- A number of bug fixes around clients disconnecting mid-session
- Correctly ignore directories in haraka config dir
- Heavy rewrite of smtp_proxy and smtp_forward to use new smtp_client pool based on generic-pool library from npm
- API Change (shouldn’t break any existing code): Make the server object available globally to all plugins.
Upgrading should be painless. Anyone using smtp_proxy or smtp_forward is recommended to update to this version.