I have just released Haraka version 1.3.1 to npm.
Changes in this release:
- Added support to split a transaction into one message per RCPT during SMTP forwarding
- Handle errors better when upgrading to TLS
- Support returning list of MXs, a single MX, or hostname:port from hook_get_mx()
- Added mail’s UUID to outbound logs
- Fixed implicit A record lookup in outbound
- Provided a Haraka plugin for SpamAssassin to provide UUID and connecting IP
- Major improvements and doc updates for SpamAssassin plugin
- Fetch peer certificate when doing TLS upgrade so we can process it later if required
- Fixes for early talker detection and ESMTP PIPELINEing code
- Fix some problems with binary 8bit data being sent to a Haraka server
Upgrading should be painless for most users via “npm install” and restarting your Haraka servers.