I’m pleased to announce Haraka version 2.2.1. This is a minor bug fix release to address the following issues:
- Fixed issue #358 – callback called twice when sending bounce message causes Haraka to crash.
- Protect against data being processed after client disconnected illegally.
- Fix broken github link in package.json
- Propogate setTimeout to TLS sockets when STARTTLS is used.
- Don’t advertise STARTTLS if no key found.
- Don’t crash if redis module is available but we can’t connect to redis in DNS code.
- Read STARTTLS certificate files in binary.
Many of these fixes came from outside sources, so we thank all our contributors.
Upgrading should be as simple as “sudo npm install -g Haraka” and restarting your Haraka servers.