The Haraka development team is proud to announce the release of v2.6.1 of the popular mail server, Haraka.
This release adds some small new features, but is mostly a bug fix release for the 2.6 series. In particular a bug in mail_from.is_resolvable was fixed which can cause Haraka to crash.
Other changes in this release:
- added sedation timers for config file re-reading
- Add AUTH support to outbound
- tests/spf: quiet excessive DEBUG noise
- allow domains with underscore
- correct name of domains config file in access
- Fix SMTP AUTH in smtp_forward/proxy and add docs
- Fix opts not being passed to HMailItem _bounce function
- log.syslog will try strong-fork-syslog (for node 0.12 compat)
- improvements to Plugin docs
- rename net_utils.is_rfc1918 -> is_private_ip
- IPv6 compat
- test coverage
- add IPv6 unique local fc00::/7
- pre-populated config/plugins
- added utils.extend, copies props onto objects
Upgrading for most users should be as simple as running “npm install -g Haraka”, and copying over the files “extra-tlds”, “top-level-tlds”, “three-level-tlds”, “two-level-tlds” and “public-suffix-list”.
Enjoy, and for any issues please use github issues or join us on #haraka on irc.freenode.net