Note: We shortly after this released 2.8.3 which fixes config merging, a feature we added in 2.8.0. It didn’t seem to really deserve a blog post.
This is a minor bugfix release, mostly to fix the broken config/plugins file we accidentally shipped with v2.8.0.
- Added Node v6 to travis tests
- Added bin/haraka –qunstick <domain> to flush all mails for that domain (#1460)
- Make bin/haraka –qlist show much more information (#1452)
- Allow CIDR ranges in no_tls_hosts (#1450)
- 2.8.0 was shipped with a broken config/plugins. (#1453)
- Stop haraka dying when ldap connections fail (#1456)
- Pick up domain specific config correctly in ldap (#1456)